Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Newark and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.