Looking for a Newark Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Newark area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Newark roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Newark and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Newark. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Newark
Newark is a city in Tarrant and Wise counties in the U.S. state of Texas. The population was 1,005 at the 2010 census.
According to the Handbook of Texas, settlement began in the mid-1850s, referring to the community as Caddo Village because of numerous remnants of the Caddo Indian culture found along the banks of the West Fork of the Trinity River. After the Rock Island Railroad reached the town in 1893, officials surveyed town lots; the community was named after Newark, New Jersey, perhaps the hometown of G. K. Foster, the civil engineer who helped survey the town. Newark was a prosperous farming community until the 1920s. It regained its status as a retail market for area farmers by the end of the 1940s. In 1951 Newark incorporated.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Newark, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.