Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.