Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.