In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.