In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.