Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Nevada and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main function of the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.