In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof in person before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.