Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of the roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.