Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Nevada and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.