In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.