In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Nevada and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.