Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.