In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.