In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Nevada and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind the roof is to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.