Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key function of your roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.