In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Nevada and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.