Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.