In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Nevada and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main function of your roof is always to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.