Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.