Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Nevada and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.