In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for the roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.