In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.