In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Nevada and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.