Looking for a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof is usually to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.