In Need of a Nevada Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Nevada area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Nevada roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Nevada and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Nevada. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Nevada
Nevada (/nəˈveɪdə/ nə-VAY-də, unlike the state of Nevada) is a city in Collin County, Texas, United States. The population was 822 at the 2010 census. First settled in 1835 by John McMinn Stambaugh and named “McMinn Chapel”, the area was settled by Granville Stinebaugh, who named it after the Nevada Territory. Nevada enjoyed some prosperity after becoming a stop on the St. Louis Southwestern Railway, and the town incorporated in 1889.
On 9 May 1927, a half-mile-wide F4 tornado ripped through Nevada, leaving 19 dead, 100 injured, and property damage exceeding $650,000. The town had a difficult recovery; citizens voted to unincorporate, and placed the restoration of the community in the hands of the Collin County authorities. However, the growing mechanisation involved in agriculture, along with the Great Depression, caused the town to fall into stagnation. The railroad later removed its tracks from the area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Nevada, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.