Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Midlothian and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.