In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Midlothian and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.