Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Midlothian and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.