In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Midlothian and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.