Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Midlothian and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.