Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Midlothian and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.