Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Midlothian and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.