In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Midlothian and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.