In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Midlothian and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.