Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Midlothian and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary function of the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.