In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Midlothian and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of your roof is to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.