In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Midlothian and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.