Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Midlothian and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary reason for the roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.