In Need of a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Midlothian and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof would be to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.