Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Midlothian roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Midlothian and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main reason for your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.