Looking for a Midlothian Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Midlothian area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Midlothian roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Midlothian and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Midlothian. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Midlothian
Midlothian is a city in northwest Ellis County, Texas, United States. The city is 25 miles (40 km) southwest of Dallas. It is the hub for the cement industry in North Texas as it is the home to three separate cement production facilities, as well as a steel mill. The population of Midlothian grew by 121% between 2000 and 2010, to a population of 18,037.
In the early 1800s, settlements began to take place in the area that would one day become Ellis County; however, full colonization of this area was slow until 1846, when Sam Houston finalized peace treaties between several of the indigenous inhabitants of the region and the Republic of Texas. The earliest inhabitants of this area were the Tonkawa people, but other tribes also hunted in this area including the Anadarko people, Bidai, Kickapoo, and the Waco.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key function of the roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Midlothian, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.