In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.