Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.