In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.