Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.