Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.