In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Mesquite. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.