In Need of a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Mesquite and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The principal function of your roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.