Looking for a Mesquite Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Mesquite area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Mesquite roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Mesquite and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Mesquite. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Mesquite
The city of Mesquite is a suburb located northeast of Dallas, Texas. Most of the city is located in Dallas County. As of the 2015 census, the population was 144,788, making it the twentieth most populous city in the state of Texas. Mesquite is positioned in the crossroads of four major highways (Interstates 30, 635, 20 and U.S. Highway 80), making locations, such as Downtown Dallas, Lake Ray Hubbard, Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, accessible.
According to legislative action, the city is the “Rodeo Capital of Texas”. In 2016, Mesquite received a Playful City USA designation, for the fourth year in a row. The city has been named a Tree City USA by the National Arbor Day Foundation, for over 25 years. The city of Mesquite holds the 10th longest reign in all of Texas.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal function of your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Mesquite, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.